Our Experienced and Qualified Digital Team has developed a proven 3 Step Process that will enhance your online presence.
Step 1 - Audit
The first step is a full review of your brand's marketing and communication strategy.
We do this so we can see how your business is performing from a customer experience and marketing perspective.
We don't rush this process as the results are vital for identifying the various factors that comprise your operations.
It aids us in:
- Providing a targeted focus on your communication
- Revealing new, unknown or neglected markets.
- Fine-tuning current strategies and plans to help increase market share.
We take an in-depth approach in analysing your marketplace with:
- Buyer Personas and Target Audience Identification
- Competitor Analysis
- Online Reputation and Brand Reception
- Evaluating how your Company is performing across your Digital Channels
A thorough marketing audit allows us to analyse your objectives, understand your goals, highlights areas for improvement and provides a benchmark for monitoring future marketing activity. This will allow management to make informed decisions on your marketing and communication direction.
By conducting an impartial digital audit, the team at Virtual Solutions acts as a fresh pair of eyes and an outsider's view into your previous marketing activities to assess your performance against your competitors and current industry standards.
Our analysis will help you to understand your current position in the digital world.
The Audit includes:
- SWOT Analysis - Examining your company Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- PESTLE Analysis - We look at several outside factors impacting your business
- SEO Audit - Crawl analysis, SERPs, website performance, security and optimisation
- Social Media Audit - Channel optimisation, engagement levels, social listening, timings, content quality
- PPC Audit - conversions, targeting, settings, landing page quality, keywords and extensions
- Customer Experience - including communications, customer service, loyalty
- Online Reputation - Brand perception, reviews
- Competitor Analysis – Allowing you to gain insight into your business rivals
- Website Experience – How your website appears and runs to someone outside of your industry to ensure that your target audience will have an optimal experience
- Objectives and Strategies - Objectively quantified, data driven results that allow your business to make informed decisions going forward
Step 2 - Strategy
Using the information gathered in the audit we will then deliver a comprehensive marketing and communication strategy to ensure you meet your business objectives whilst providing your customers with an exceptional digital experience.
Coordinating your activities is critical to eliminating interference and maximising your profits, whilst effectively communicating your company message.
Our marketing strategy covers all areas of your brand activities and ensures that each technique is optimised – allowing all of your departments to be aware of what each is doing, and determine how they need to work together for best results.
Our Strategy provides a blueprint for attaining your marketing objectives. It is the building block of a solid workable marketing plan. It is specifically designed for your business after detailed marketing research has been conducted.
A marketing strategy helps you to concentrate your resources on the best possible opportunities with the end goal being an increase in sales.
Our expertly crafted plans will :
- Aid with Focus and Direction
- Identify the tools that your company can use effectively
- Save time and money
- Differentiate you from its competition
- Translate your company vision, mission, objectives, into effective Marketing Initiatives
- Serve as the foundation for your communication campaigns
- Improve the effectiveness of the Marketing message to customers and stakeholders
- Develop consumer preference and loyalty for your brand
- Increase sales and profits
Using the information we've gathered from Step 1 we will help you determine the benefit customers and clients want from your business, what they're willing to pay and how you can differentiate your product or service from the competition.
We will then create a Marketing and Communications strategy including:
- Detailed Buyer Personas
- Social Media Channels and Best Practice
- Mission Statement and Vision
- Slogans and Straplines
- Hashtag Research
- Keyword Research
- Marketing Targets and Projections
- Content Marketing Plan
- Procedures for Internal and External Communications
Step 3 - Implementation
Once we've audited, analysed and created a powerful marketing strategy for your business, the next step is implementation. We can provide you with either
- In-House Training - carried out at your business premises by our experienced trainers at a time to suit you.
- Provide a Bespoke Digital Solutions Package - which we'll then manage for you, acting as your Marketing Department and implementing your bespoke strategy directly.