2021 Hospitality Trends Webinar
What’s next for the hospitality industry in 2021?
Join our Free Webinar to Plan for Recovery
2021 has already gotten off to a bit of a rocky start with the COVID-19 pandemic yet to abate, and England entering its 3rd lockdown period, it’s made planning ahead feel difficult or at its worst, even pointless.
But businesses need to look forward and plan ahead because once this is over (and it will end) and things start to get better, there’s going to be a desperate need for people to get out and about and enjoy themselves.
One of the biggest trends coming in 2021 is the Staycation – staying at home to vacation. This means day trips, short breaks, and enjoying local specialities.
We’re delighted to announce that our brand-new webinar series is kicking off with a feature on Staycations, which will cover:
- The Future of Business Travel
- Group Bookings
- Repurposing Your Venue Space
- Events and Weddings Outlook
- The Changes in Consumer Expectations – and What This Means for Your Business
- Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Searches and the Future of Hotel Bookings
- Adoption and Adaption of Social Media and Internet Strategies for Your Business
We’ll be taking an in-depth look at the Staycation market, upcoming trends, and future predictions to help you plan ahead and position your hospitality business to get footfall to your venues and keep your brand in the public consciousness.
Let’s work together and make 2021 a year for virtual solutions, digital growth, and real success.