Virtual Solutions – Weekly Update 24th April 2020
Temporary and Emergency Marketing Support
Virtual Solutions Global are happy to announce our Temporary Marketing Support service is now live and ready to help businesses in need.
This service is designed to help your business with online and digital marketing services or to help you instruct your currently remote working in-house teams on what they need to do.
We know that with all the uncertainty and difficult choices businesses are having to make, that an extended contract is not something to be entered into lightly, which is why our Temporary Marketing Support Services are flexible and range from Build Packages that get your website operating (generally within 2-3 working days) to short term Social Media strategies that will see you through the next 3 months.
We are a fully remote agency and our operations are still functioning despite this crisis. We are continuing to work with our clients, as well as other businesses who need support during these extraordinary times.
Learn more and get in touch here https://virtual-solutions.co.uk/temporary-marketing-support/
Call to Business Owners, Operators and Senior Managers
In other news we’d also like to invite guests to our upcoming Live Series, featuring business Owners, Operators and Senior Managers a variety of industries to share their stories on our platform.
This session will cover how you have responded to the coronavirus crisis and the steps you’ve taken to overcome it.
If you’d be interested in taking part, please email [email protected] with:
- A couple of lines about yourself and your business
- How COVID-19 has personally impacted your business
- What do you think the wider implications of the pandemic will be for the industry? (For example: Customers becoming used to delivery services and it becoming less of an optional extra and more of a required service)
- What are the biggest challenges you’ve faced during the pandemic?
- What solutions have you come up with?
- What would you recommend to others?
The deadline for responses is 30th April 2020. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Virtual Solutions Global